Number 17 Ribblesdale Place. Numbers 16 and 17 Ribblesdale Place and Numbers 20 to 24 Winckley Square were to become Winckley Square Convent, founded in 1875 in numbers 22 and 23 Winckley Square, by the nuns of the Society of the Holy Child.
Number 20 Winckley Square, Charter House. This was the home of Mrs Margaret Eccles and her son and later became part of Winckley Square Convent.
Numbers 21 and 22 Winckley Square. 21, Edward Garlick. 22, Philip Park, both of Messrs, Garlick, Park & Sykes, Civil Engineers. Once part of The Convent of the Holy Child Jesus